LMS Scenario Feedback
In response to the UMS Learning Management System RFP, three vendors completed the full requirements for the first phase of the process:
- Blackboard’s Learn Ultra
- Instructure’s Canvas
- Desire2Learn’s Brightspace
The vendors were asked to provide a short video response to each of eight scenarios that address common functions faculty use within the LMS. Each scenario description, along with the video responses from each vendor is accessible through the links provided below. On each page, a very brief survey asking for your rating of how useful you perceive this aspect of the tool to be is provided.
Your feedback is critical to the success of this process. In addition to these surveys, you will have additional opportunities throughout the RFP process to comment and provide your feedback on these three vendors. The three vendors will be presenting at the 2019 University Collaborative Faculty Institute (UCFI). These sessions will be live streamed and recorded.
- Scenario #1 - Course Copy and Migration
- Scenario #2 - Collaboration and Grouping
- Scenario #3 - System Administrator Permissions
- Scenario #4 - Grading
- Scenario #5 - Differentiating the Needs of Faculty
- Scenario #6 - Data Collection and Management
- Scenario #7 - Course Calendar & Notifications
- Scenario #8 - Accessibility Compliance and Universal Design for Learning